CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

future coal producer

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Had a positive meeting with Gene & Taso.
    The company has had 36 meeting while Gene was in australia.
    1/they has said that their company has been well received with their project from the roadshow.i said that it hasnt been reflected that well in the shareprice.they replied it will take 2-3weeks for groups to realise they are not doing a capital raising.They are working on a cornerstone investor for future capital raising.When this cornerstone investor is in place the market will react positively from what i can gather.
    They believe the company is valued at 38c per tonne and that is very low compared to others with a resource and no infrasture.Taso will be emailing me a chart of the comparisons which i will post.
    The scoping study should be out before christmas.Christmas may be early for holders.
    The company is persuing additional lease adjoining the existing leases and an outcome will be known in about 5 weeks.This will be a positive outcome to increase it holding in this resource rich area.
    There is a producing coal mining sale happening in the region and this will put the region more on the map and should benefit the valuation of company resource.
    An infill drilling program is being planned for Hinton leases.
    The cap ex for developing the mine of 4mt p/annum should be only around $400m.The scoping study should confirm this amount.
    Gene is very switched on and seems very bullish about his project and is building a strong team around him which suggest to me this is the real deal.
    They will be doing an interview with boardroom radio to discuss the company.This will be done shortly so you can hear Gene and his updates on the project.
    Gene believe's that the potential is huge and I'm not selling as i believe that he will deliver this company into a producer.
    The TSX listing will go ahead and this will bring in US capital which are very keen for projects like this...but these investor prefer to invest on the TSX according to Gene.
    Gene seem cost conscious as well.
    Goodluck to all holder.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.