ETM 4.00% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi DirigoI really don’t know about Pele and uranium mining. As...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46

Hi Dirigo

I really don’t know about Pele and uranium mining. As you know his number 1 priority is Independence, he’s a politician and a populist, and political direction and decisions change all the time.

Narleraq have disagreed publicly with IA on 3 big issues:
    The future funding of the fishing industry,
    Shortening the new airport runway at Qaqortoq, and
    Raising rents in Government homes.

I don’t know what his relationship is like with Hans Enoksen, the Narleraq party leader, who seems to have shrugged his shoulders publicly about Pele loosing his position as Minister for Foreign Affairs.

I see his statement about who should be allowed to vote for Independence has gotten legs and has been re-framed by Siumut.

Lots of destabilising factors in play at the moment and I expect there may be some unexpected developments but I can’t see Pele taking the big hit of loosing to Mute over Foreign Affairs without a pushback.

Vivian Motzfeldt calls for an open-minded discussion on an explosive topic.

- We will not move forward on our path to independence if we do not even know who the Greenlandic people are, says Vivian Motzfeldt. Leiff Josefsen

KURT KRISTENSENSaturday, 16 October 2021 - 08:14
    During the opening debate at Inatsisartut's autumn meeting, Siumut's political spokesman Vivian Motzfeldt demanded that the chairman of the Naalakkersuisut, Múte B. Egede, clearly define who the Greenlandic people consist of.

The demand comes in the wake of a heated debate in both Greenland and Denmark, which Naalakkersuisuts Pele Broberg, Naleraq, kicked off in an interview in Berlingske Tidende on 19 September, and which his chairman Múte B. Egede, Inuit Ataqatigiit, shot down with a dementia the same day.

Múte B. Egede replied to Vivian Motzfeldt at the end of the opening debate that all people living in this country have the same rights.

Had to swallow a camel
    Last month, Naleraq's Pele Broberg was stripped of his post as naalakkersuisoq for foreign affairs. Here, Naleraq chairman Hans Enoksen was asked what he thought about it.

- It is no secret that there are discussions among the coalition parties, and we have seen this in all the other years. This is nothing new. We have worked hard and have already created results together despite the fact that it is only half a year since the election for Inatsisartut. But of course we had to swallow a camel (when Pele Broberg was deposed as naalakkersuisoq for foreign affairs, ed.), But now we have the children and family area. It is given and taken into politics, said the Naleraq chairman, who could also tell that the party is against the Naalakkersuisut's decision to raise the rent in the Self-Government's homes.

Múte Bourup Egede (IA), Erik Jensen (S), Hans Enoksen (N), Jens-Frederik Nielsen (D) and Atassut chairman Aqqalu Jerimiassen participated in the party leadership round.

Broberg was not politically active until he ran for the Inatsisartut election in 2018.[1] He was elected with 208 votes, the second most votes for Naleraq after party founder Hans Enoksen,[3] and became minister for finance in a coalition government with Siumut, Naleraq, Atassut and Nunatta Qitornai.[4] As minister for finance, Broberg proposed halving the corporation tax in Greenland.[5] Naleraq resigned from the governing coalition on 10 September 2018, and Broberg was replaced by Vittus Qujaukitsoq (Nunatta Qitornai) as minister for finance.[6]

At the 2019 Danish general election Broberg ran for Naleraq and got 863 votes without being elected.[7][8] Broberg had leave from Inatsisartut during the parliamentary election campaign.[9]

In 2021, Broberg ran in both the Inatsisartut election and municipal election, and he was re-elected to Inatsisartut and elected to the municipal council in Sermersooq Municipality.[3] After the election, he became minister for foreign affairs, trade, climate and business in the Egede cabinet.[10]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $18.87K 780.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51021 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 45765 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.