ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I understand what you are saying regarding Racism however I was...

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    I understand what you are saying regarding Racism however I was looking at what may have made Pele Brogerg make such a statement in the first place........

As Independence is important for many but particularly Naleraq Party and Pele Broberg...

Indigenous peoples everywhere usually end up losing their identity as Countries grow or end up having no say in what happens in their Country.....Just look at the world at large

Greenland is in a unique position in that regard (at present) where the Indigenous people are 85-90% of the population Inuit.
    But it's population is only 56000 so there is about 7800 non Inuit...say....So it is a massive Island 3.9 times bigger than France... Also as it develops a mining industry the population will change and as I mentioned I was looking at if there was an imbalance Now As I tried looked at a couple of things...

They have a 20000 workforce 10000 work for the Public Service....
    of the Non Inuit how many are on welfare %

of that 10000 in the Public Service how many are non Inuit..??

Then I had a quick look at the Politicians I did note that the Minister for Minerals speaks Danish and English and only understands Inuit....
    However it was difficult to determine...

From that point I do think it is worth understanding how an Indigenous peeson could become concerned about what happens in their Country....
    and that is why he said what he said.......

What ever they say about Pele Broberg he had a reason for making it.......which in his mind was not Racist

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $12.12K 559.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138413 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.