ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi DirigoI’m not concerned about the decision by the Greenland...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi Dirigo

I’m not concerned about the decision by the Greenland Government because -
    ‘The exploitation of minerals in Greenland is governed by the Greenlandic Mineral Resource Act of 2009. Among the mineral resources is uranium. The exploitation of minerals lies within the competences of the self-government. However, the areas of foreign policy and security remain the competences of the Realm. When the socalled zero tolerance policy was lifted in 2013, the Danish Government insisted that uranium mining could not be under the (sole) competences of the Greenlandic self-government, as uranium is a dual-use good. In January 2016, the Greenlandic and the Danish government signed an agreement on exploitation and export of uranium and other radioactive resources. We are now are left with the question of competences not being unequivocally legally solved. And in addition we have open questions as to responsibility under international law.’

So, without knowing the content of the White Paper, I’d like to see the White Paper after the Bill is read and voted on, and then see what the Danish Government has to say. (Especially about competences) Until then all is just ‘noise’ to me. Who knows what Greenlanders think about Kvanejfeld, uranium in general, their new government’s performance so far, and what they are being told. I can get data on what young educated Danes think about Greenland and the block grant more readily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $2.08K 90.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 27140 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 62000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.