ETM 4.00% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Future decisions thru broad settlements, page-88

1. GBB
    2,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    you guys are going to have to stop dreaming ,from what i hear the white paper is still with the company.
    normally to answer such a document i would expect will take a month or two, then there is the haggling with the govt and perhaps a demand for more work. at the very least now that no uranium can be sold and its all to be dumped that should mean significant changes to the EIA, so i expect the so called white book to be months away and if further work is required that may have to wait to snow gone next year and that will happen no matter who is in power.
    the vote is pretty much a fore gone result with 16 for and up to 15 against which was similar to when the ban was lifted it was the same figures but in reverse . the big difference now is the locals have said they do not want it (reference the last election results)
    there is no way that denmark will ever walk away from greenland nor cut their aid grant or even threaten too. why because it gives denmark a big say in the arctic and NATO. from an economic point of view it is a bit silly as they get half of all mining money i think its after about 70 million DKK. with 5 or 6 other mines going to get up in the relatively short term again a silly move ,the potential money and jobs from those mines far exceeds anything ggg will produce in greenland.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $2.387K 97.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71887 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 334662 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.