CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

That's what I am seeing RN ... ~ 2000 ppm (0.2%) Mo..not too...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    That's what I am seeing RN ... ~ 2000 ppm (0.2%) Mo..not too shabby at all. I am used to around 300 ppm Mo ..not to be confused with the MoO2.. or the tri oxide.

To convert Mo assays to MoO2 multiply the ppm X 1.5 as the closest approximation. MoO2 current price is approx $12.5/lb.

Some of the worlds highest grades occur at the Merlin mine at MT Dore (just south of Cloncurry).

Ivanhoe used to own it until they reinvented themselves as Inova recently and were subsequently taken over by Chinova very recently ... the link below will give you the drift .

http://www.inovaresources.com/articles/projects.html

CDU tenements seem to hold high grade multi metal prospects...this is potentially a good derisking situation.Let's see how it unfolds.

An area of interest to me has high Uranium grades (similar to Wilgar) but a lot higher Mo assays ..more in line with Merlin grades..it's also polymetallic.

You just gotta love the Cloncurry area ..never know what pops up if you dig up some dirt.

Cheers HR

No advice ..just dig deep and DYOR. At least there is now a tax deduction for explorers ..about time...I'll dig deeper now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.