NIA niagara mining limited

I think its a case of people saw andrew forest get involved into...

1. 667 Posts.
    I think its a case of people saw andrew forest get involved into a new stock so brought that stock themselves. I dont think it was people watcing NIA then deciding to jump in because A.F became involved.

I bet more than half of these people who brought NIA the other month knew nothing about NIA untill after they brought in.

Or they did some homework and saw the stock price on this mine went from $1 to $300 over a period of 4 months and so expecting the same to happen again this time around with NIA running it.

Thing is they brought the mine etc last year, and drill results were coming out last year and the price was still going from 30c to 20c. if this was a 5c to $40 company then we would have know this last year.

I brought at 22c with the aim to make $1 or $2 over the next 2 - 3 years from the mine when it started later this year. however it has made this growth in 2 weeks with just the mention of the name "andrew forest" - i cant see it being anything more than hype.

lets be honest, it started at 22c, in 2 weeks it hit $1.80 and is now at $1.03. I cant see whats going to stop this falling for a while other than fantastic announcements to build the hype back up, but surley even then its going to pop after another over inflated price rise to hype. If the mine had opened up and was now turning a big profit to create this spike i might think differently.

I like this stock a lot, and plan to buy back in, but I'm not going to take the risk of losing half my money and buying in on such a high.

I am holding off till eithe the price drops to around 30 - 50c, or till the mine starts turning a profit and the price starts to increase again.

Am i a down ramper? of course! - I want to buy back in, but I sold because this is what i honestly think about this stock. Everyone ranting and raving to buy are just people who brought in too late and are trying to pull people in under them to stop themselves from falling.

like the majority of people now (hence the downward movement in price), i would recomend selling and lock in your profits!

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.