AAR 0.00% 11.0¢ astral resources nl

david, i gotta hand it to you, you are irrepressible. the...

1. 15,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    david, i gotta hand it to you, you are irrepressible. the expression "glutton for punishment" does not do justice to the depth of your insatiable need to humiliate yourself with your implied friendship with people in high places and your continued degradation of fellow posters. try to remember that the only losers in here are people who take themselves or the posts of others too seriously, as you have continued to do since your first arrival. there is no need for you to impress anybody, but again, if i could offer you a piece of unsolicited opinionated advice, try not to make out like you and your "manny" mates know the answers to everything or that you make millions of dollars doing it. nobody cares. this is the domain of amateurs. what 2 bit professional with half an idea would hang around in here trying to convince people that they are wrong?
    i for one am not looking for professional advice in here. i don't need a pro to tell me that i should be buying bhp and steering clear of specs, i can work that out myself.
    this is the realm of the little man, and regardless of anybodies expert opinion, it moves in unpredictable ways...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.