ASM 11.0% 61.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Future dividends, page-59

1. 1,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    That's all fair enough, but when ALK owned the DZP, the metallisation process/IP was in its embryonic stage. The real benefit has only just recently been fully understood and valued. Hence the discussion around protecting the IP down the track. Also, the %sell off to a strategic partner is all speculative, but likely, as ASM is unlikely to be in a position short term to fund it internally. Down the track maybe with a number of metallisation plants up and running. And even if its 'only' a 20% partner, I'd still like to see some safeguards around the metallisation business unit.
    On mkt buying isn't adding $$ to the funding equation, so whilst that may be helping the current SP, it doesn't help negotiate a deal for the DZP. IMV, the way the Oz share mkt generally reacts, the real increase to ASM'S SP will be the announcement that the DZP will be developed. That's when we will race past $10... Yes, the progress of the KMP will be positive, but the general mkt won't appreciate that for another 12 mths when the bigger revenues start getting reported.
    It's all good, ASM is likely to become a mkt darling in the very short term (I know it already is for those of us here now). And if you think there are a number of lithium hopefuls still years away from producing, at MVs in excess of $1.5B there's no reason why ASM won't hit a $2b value on reporting a partner to progress the DZP (IMV).
    J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.075(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $110.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 69.5¢ 60.5¢ $558.3K 888.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 42245 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 9026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.