ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Has anyone yet found out why a very young inexperienced lawyer...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Has anyone yet found out why a very young inexperienced lawyer Ms Naomi James was appointed as Chief Legal Officer at the age of only 27 in 2005? And then promoted to the role of Head of Strategy,, Mergers and Acquisitions in 2011 - which she has now changed on her LinkedIn profile - it now reads that she was only head of Strategy at Arrium since 2014. Santos Shareholders could consider short selling Santos shares if she is involved in any Strategy over there at Santos - given her performance over at Arrium (and she was paid $700,000 in the 2014/2015 year) one would be very nervous indeed.

Perhaps former Napoleonic and Controlling Chairman Peter Smedley can provide the answers?  

I dare say Dr Bob Every would have questioned such an appointment - but then again, once that outstanding CEO was out of the way, Smedley had the power to appoint nodding donkeys and submissive puppets from outside the industry didn't he.  

Just as he brought over his mates (Stuart James) to run Mayne Nickless (a healthcare company).  Then the board realized they had rubbed the Doctors the wrong way who started referring their patients to private hospitals not owned by Mayne Nickless.  With shareholder value going down the drain, the board SACKED Smedley as CEO. - What a pity the Arrium board did not do the same in 2011 before he and Plummer blew A$600 million of our money buying SI Iron Mine from WPG.  DISGRACE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.