MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

future eased a bit?, page-4

1. 561 Posts.
    Myronc,

I share your concerns and the road has been long and VERY hard. I am not as pessimistic as you, but I do see the validity in your arguement.

Perhaps I am just a sucker, but I feel that MST is very close to something big.

The path always looks darkest before the dawn. I think we have seen darker times than right now. 12 months ago, we were days from receivership. Remember that.

You are right about 1 thing, we're going to see more dilution before we start getting pay dirt. I am sure if you contact Lee, you can have some shares at 0.9c or even 0.8c. Heaven knows, MST needs the cash right now.

The good news, if we all vote 'for' at the EGM, there will be another $800,000-$1,100,000 come into the company and $537,000 of loan that will not have to be repaid. I know it's dilutive, but we need the cash, and my guess, that will be enough to get us to the next contract. If it does, then MST might become self sustaining from a cash perspective. Then no more issues. But that's all wishful thinking.

Now here's the really interesting part. If MST starts to move up towards 2c, we may see some of those options exercised. There's a total in excess of $15m in cash if all of them are exercised. That would really change the fortunes of MST.

Unfortunatly, the product had too much money spent in the more distant years gone by, little of which was spent on marketing the product in an industry with a long lead time. We're feeling just how long that lead time is right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.