space ace good name 1960s there was a cartoon any fact here, as...

1. 33 Posts.
    space ace good name 1960s there was a cartoon any
    fact here,
    as egg on my face no,, i am humble and not driven by ego, we are who we are, and my main concern is getting the message out and let the people protect them selves from the greed of the rich and the goverment,, thats it!!!!

but im sure as even noah wqs laught at and ridiculed
    so to am i ,thanks space ace, but if you would try and listen you would here the financial tsunami cumming
    our way, dont patrinise me too much as we all no the conclusion with the arc,, ps im sure you didnt mean anything

I AM RETHINKING MY THOUGHTS ON THE DOLLAR CRASH, A LEADING EUROPEAN POLITICAL FIGURE told this news service. He was briefed on the ongoing dollar crisis, and he said that if you have told me this a month ago, I would have told you the dollar will slide a little more and stop. But while the news about GM and the commodities I have to agree with LaRouche that the system is in big trouble. He was also asked about the Italian Parliament's resolution on the New Bretton Woods. His response was, I normally do not seek advice on economic matters from the Italians, but they seem to have a point on this one. He asked whether the conference that the Italians refer to is a full conference to fix the system, or is it another Plaza Accords fix, which was no fix.
    He further commented on the Wolfowitz nomination to be President of the World Bank, by saying that this is the same guy that said the oil sales would pay for the reconstruction of Iraq and the troops would be treated as liberators. He noted that Wolfowitz was wrong on both points, and wondered what Wolfowitz would do at the World Bank. Asked if he supported the nomination of Wolfowitz, he responded, "Hell no."

[Sources: Bloomberg, Barron's, Wall St. Journal, Detroit News]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.