IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

MrFantastic, I think this is exactly what Mickey was trying to...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    MrFantastic, I think this is exactly what Mickey was trying to point out in the other thread with Dalts. Investors are relying on other investors to repay info which is easily accessible in the IHL announcements BY IHL. The most accurate info for any current or future investors can be found in the announcements and the HC IHL threads is also a good indicator for a somewhat projection of what the sentiment is for current investors. i.e BUY BUY BUY or sell sell sell.

Personally I find the announcements are always the best point to find the info you need from IHL directly, but I also enjoy reading what others have to say on the IHL threads. The wealth of knowledge from some investors are very much valuable to some investors and some have even learnt how to use oppies for the first time in their life thanks to the helpful bunch of investors we have within our IHL threads. I myself have learnt quite a few things just from observation since we were at 3cents last year. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have contributed with factual info and continual support group support if you will, and also personal and/or industry knowledge and experience. I can't name all of you but there's around 5 to 7 of you who truly bring useful posts to investors.

As for emotional strategies in anyone's game play, I don't think anyone needs to know who bought or sold or further intentions of that particular personal investors investment. This >can< influence others decisions and like Mickey said in another thread (apologies if it wasn't you) there are current and potential investors who have no idea what they're talking about due to lack of industry and submission knowledge and lack of understanding of what exactly IHL have in the pipeline.

I've stated my support for what IHL are doing in the past and I'll support anyone who is in favour of IHL because whether they know it or not the potential is mind blowing and you'd really have to be asleep to not see what's in the mix here! a lot of us have agreed in the past that we'd rather have the BOD at IHL take their time to perfect things and I still agree with this, so let's not put extra pressure on them and just sit back and wait for further announcements when they're ready to announce it. The only thing I've critiqued about IHL is that they need to go over future releases with a magnifying glass to make sure everything's spelt correctly. That's all..

It's not the job of investors to inform decider IHL's announcements, it's the investors job to educate themselves in their own investments or else you're just fluking yourself along without any real investigation into your investment.

So far I'm VERY impressed by the efforts the same main users as stated above. Very impressive investigative skills and ability to connect certain dots. I welcome these posts as it continues to build confidence in IHL as a business, the BOD and the current trails at hand.

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way and if anyone disagrees then that's ok but I personally don't need to know certain personal decisions from investors.

Long term investor
    DYOR
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.