IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

You're right it would be life changing. The fact that IHL...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    You're right it would be life changing. The fact that IHL has chosen to use CBD as one of their key ingredients in for their trials is f*****g exciting in my eyes! From the research I've come across and testimonies from users of CBD I'm >extremely confident< in CBD as a >treatment< for many many MANY health conditions.

The only thing that would concern me from a success POV is if the quality of the BOD and from what I've read and what's been said by other key and very knowledgeable investors in IHL, this is a no brainer.. Sud has had great success in seeing ideas go from R&D to successful registration with the relevant authorities. Again, no brainer here.

Should this BOD have chosen not to go with CBD, my Investment would most likely be very different.

if I could sell my property and put the money into IHL I would. That's how confident I am with IHL.

As for the potential growth of this stock, I'm calculating figures at least once a day to see where I believe my LT investment will lead me. I'm looking at least at a 5 year hold at a min and 10 year hold is probably where I'd pull out. Should it reach a specific price point earlier then even better. And to be frank my calculations might be very optimistic but again in 10 years time I'd like to see us over $150 for the SP or to the equivalent of Cochlear's current SP and market value.

Anyone willing to lend me a spare $5mil? I'll do a lump payment in a few years time with interest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.