GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Future Fortunes VS Past Fear, page-2

1. 340 Posts.
    Agreed. Good research by a few have helped back up what I've found. Great group on this forum.

I missed the first big run and started taking a small position just incase an overnight buyout happened. It's too hard to trade this on the US exchange. The moves happen overnight and your bid/ask prices just reflect the AU close. Most of my buys had to be higher than the AU close just to fill a order. Looking back over the past 3 months I've been buying larger and larger chunks and Monday placed my biggest order.

Even though I'm down on my investment (even at $.286 USD), I'm not worried. I live with a EV and solar. I strongly believe that once the prices of EV's match up with ICE vehicles it's game over for ICE. There is absolutely no comparison.

I'm a little late or early to the GXY crowd. I was riding LACDF up and then jumped over (still hold some LACDF). I feel that GXY has the best long term portfolio of properties. Along with ties to the market in Asia that will keep the contracts filled at premium prices.

Put my buying on a chart to track my buy timing. Kind of bad trend to be buying into, probably not wise to share it, but I'm not selling anytime in the next few yrs. I'll double down if we can get to US $.20, other than that I'm just along for the ride. image.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.