PLATINUM 0.72% $840.00 platinum futures

little snippet I found recently, there are a lot more credible...

1. 10,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    little snippet I found recently, there are a lot more credible and powerful organisations behind hydrogen fuel cell vehicles than purely electric vehicles.

While some plug-in advocates are among those who question whether society ought to even spend the time and money to proliferate FCVs, in the pro-hydrogen camp are industry and government.
    Chief among proponents are the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the California Air Resources Board, governmental agencies in Europe, Japan, and elsewhere. And, most automakers are open to their prospects, with at least two dozen major brands having varying degrees of commitment to the “hydrogen society,” as Toyota envisions it.
    SEE ALSO: Two Dozen Automotive Brands Are Looking For The Hydrogen Highway

Most bullish may be Toyota, with Honda, Hyundai and Daimler right there with it, if not quite as outspoken. They are looking at a “long-term play,” as Toyota’s Senior Vice President Bob Carter has phrased it.
    Meanwhile battery electric advocates, such as Tesla, and those in harmony with its goals, say the better solution is battery electric vehicles (BEVs).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLATINUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.