ZIP 0.00% $2.12 zip co limited..

Future Growth of Zip and QuadPay

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hi All

i thought a new thread focusing on future growth of the stock was in order, the incessant downrampers who keep us focused on reacting to their negativity should be ignored imho.
    lets focus on the future and moving forwards.

-took a look at the Zip and QuadPay websites, they are hiring many many positions.
    quadpay have a great proven strategy of hiring junior sdrs to bring in leads and sign new smaller ecommerce and they are also hiring enterprise AEs to bring in new fortune 1000 companies
    signficanr number of product developers and coders too which is great to ensure constant innovation of the website and mobile app
    zip is looking for people in the UK who also have experience in major markets of Germany, Spain and France, so it looks like the Zip expansion will start from the UK but will also be growing into a whole of Europe offering. That spells huge opportunity in terms of the number of merchants but also consumers
    - Quadpay Citibank review on monthly growth. While in August AfterPay websites visits /mobile app downloads only went up 1 percent, Quadpaywas the highlight of that report with 10 percent month on month growth in app downloads. Quadpay experienced 180,000 downloads, roughly half afterpays but growing at a much faster rate. In the US it already looks like it is Klarna, AfterPay and QuadPay that are 1/2/3 position with Quadpay growing at 5-10x as fast and catching up to the other two

-based on growth numbers I think we can expect a combined 6 million+ customers about now and annual sales pro-rata exceeding 6.5 billion a year(based on last month's results). Szl is wanting to hit 1 billion pro-rata sales by Dec 2020, so I'm guessing here Zip will be 7-10x the annual sales monthly of Szl by Dec 2020.

-has anyone heard how we are doing in South Africa and New Zealand?
    -keen to hear about additional zippay business clients signed on and any adoption from the eBay B2B side of things
    - what will PayPal and banks do in the next 6-9 months when they see their zero interest and bnpl offerings haven't worked at capturing any significant customer base; will then then go into acquisition mode and try buy them out? My guess not. I don't think the founders of these bnpl companies would want their company bought out by a bank as it represents the old legacy and completely different cultures

Z1P has to be the most undervalued bnpl stock on the ASX when you look at its branding, market leading offering, it's diversification into both B2C and B2B, annual total sales, customer and merchant numbers right? Looking forward to a re rating to put it's pe X in line with the others

thats my two cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.19 $2.08 $37.25M 17.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134476 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 90343 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.