WKT 5.71% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

@sirrobboAfter reading Sparecash's post to help back up...

1. 16,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6927
    @sirrobbo

After reading Sparecash's post to help back up farmdownsouth's claims, I went back to read the WKT T20 ASX announcement thread after WKT relisted after its ~6 month suspension from the ASX and they just completed their Price to Sell capital raising. I do recall the discount was around 43% is this correct?

I did stumble across your post. I did have a little giggle about your content.

Have you started selling now the mine has been built? I wouldn't blame you after seeing the initial production figures and seeing that Jinpeng still hasn't handed the plant over. If you are selling it might explain why you are talking up the project after and spending significant time selling the dream.

Did you know you were out by 200% with your forecast of WKT reaching production in 6 months, I guess that isn't too bad when WKT has seen significant blowouts with its projections.

Anyway, it is good to see you still claim I am 100% wrong, Yet if you read through my previous posts you will see they have been a very accurate assessment of WKT.

Will you be taking part in any equity raise if required, or can you offer an alternative solution, maybe we could see another high-interest loan from shareholders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.006(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $66.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $43.69K 430.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6910 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 344929 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.