PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Future insight

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Hi All,

I'm sure most would remember not to long ago when many lithium stocks were in the range of 2c to 10c (Ltr, Vul etc)give or take and they were full of possibilities and potential.

Well look at most of them now.

Hydrogen stocks, like our PRL and others are in the similar stage of possibilities and potential. There are the doubters and those that say it can't be a viable resource that create uncertainty for investors. On the flip side there is an incredible amount of information coming out daily here and around the world that this is a real solution and it will become more than just a pipe dream but a reality.

We holders with patience and long term vision I believe will be rewarded handsomely. Mainly because as just like the lithium stocks I referenced it took a lot of time and analysis along with steady process execution to reach market confidence, however, it did come and when it did, it delivered overnight and surprised many.

I'm very happy to ride this one for a long time as we have a number of early boxes ticked already, ie location, local engagement, government support, and we are soon to find out if TE are with us long term as well.

There is a lot to play out in due course and with patience we may well be significantly rewarded.

All the best to all holders as with patience I am quietly confident thus will be huge!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.