ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Future is Bright

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Dear All

Do not fear the future, its bright and going to be brighter. Do not let yourself to be emotionally undermined by not only irresponsible, but without foundation comments,
    Have a faith and confidence in ESI, but most of all in yourself. It is you who decided to undertake this jurney based on your own research and trust in our company. And it is us who contributed to its survival in the past and coming "glory".

Coming times for ESI share price substantial increase, which is not welcome by everyone. Specially by those, who keep making small "fortune" from existing share price fluctuation. Although its not prohibited, however they trying protect and take advantage of price level. Please have a look at the numbers:
    • variation in .018 - 024 c share price by 002 - .004 c brings someone 10 - 20% return on investment per trade
    • bank interest is 3.5% and best "blue chip" combined growth and dividend return around 7%. Nod bed for few hours work.
    • with $50,000 investment at the time of fluctuation, around eight last year, this would make someone $60,000 - $80,000 better off? It is much to protect.

and to maintain existing status quo. Where higher share prices the overall dynamics are getting substantially different.
    You are, as I am ,"through believers" who, in very earlier future are going to be joined by more and more long term serious investors nationally and internationally for the best.
    Do not be discourage by "psychology of fear", maintain your cool and confidence in yourself, company management and ESI success and its very bright future.

This is my personal opinion, and please do your own research

Keep strong and best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.812K 937.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 14185083 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11449510 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.