NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Future is for the True Believers, page-3

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    Hi EAr, I've always liked your style!

I too share your optimism for LCK. I first invested in 2018 and have accumulated about 85k worth @13 - the highest parcel at 24 cents and the lowest at 7.6 cents. My last purchase was when I liquidated my bank shares just before the market turned during Covid.

I've never been after a quick buck with this, it was always a long term play. A bag or two won't get me where I want to be, I viewed this as a potential 10+ bagger. When I first jumped in, the 2C resource was enormous, and it was always undervalued, and rightfully so at the time, in comparison to it's peers (other gas plays). But who are LCK's peers now? LCK is in a class of it's own, and it has been significantly de-risked; the PPL was huge, the management is phenomenal, and the site is perfect - LCK are way ahead of their time.

@Sudoxe, I notice you're from Sydney too, some Creekers often catch up for a few drinks, food and talk about the common interest we all have in this company, I've passed on my details to Tony Lawry this morning. Feel free to touch base if you feel inclined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.