NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

I never said "I'm trying to save you money". I really, really...

1. 2,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    I never said "I'm trying to save you money". I really, really don't care about your money.
    I think someone mentioned 88E on here recently, which bolted up to $800M market cap or so on wild speculation and no revenue before crashing back to earth. Why can't LCK have this market cap, was the question?
    On the other hand, I also know an ASX listed company producing natural gas in Canada and California with much greater revenue than your toy power station will make running flat out 24/7/365. It has a market cap today of under $18 million.
    Where should LCK be on this spectrum? Well, if the markets were efficient, then at this stage of its development, LCK should be arguably be a lower market cap than the gas company. LCK produces nothing but glossy brochures and burns cash.
    You guys are a pretty well organised crew of hucksters, I'll give you that. I don't think I've ever seen dinner parties, drinks and even dancing being offered on HC before. Anyone who dares come on here with a contrary opinion gets set upon sequentially. I say something is blue, and you all say it is green. Despite it clearly and certifiably being blue - it [here] becomes green. The majority isn't always right. You should all study up on cults.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.