NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Future is for the True Believers, page-7

1. J L
    1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi, Cheyene et al. I had a lengthy dissertation prepared where I was prepared to accuse everyone of dreaming. Then I watched your suggested YouTube presentation, an interview between Pulse and Justyn Peters of LCK. Admittedly, it was conducted on 21 Jan 2021, and it has had 400 odd views.

However, in the interview, he did say that he expected Stage 1 to be finished by end of 2021. I guess that means "successfully" finished.

He indicated that they are fast-tracking Stages 1and 2 (fair enough if they can afford it).

He also expects Off-take Agreements (in sufficient number to be attractive to financing institutions) to be established by Christmas this year.

He is in charge and should know exactly what he is saying. Personally, I am dumbfounded at the timing. While it doesn't move me all that much, I certainly appreciate your enthusiasm, particularly if you believe that the report supports his statements. If this be the case, i would follow the cash flow very closely. J L.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.