OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

High growth stocks can be priced higher than the current...

1. 1,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    High growth stocks can be priced higher than the current earnings as this just prices in future years expected growth / earnings. An example of this is BAL, you wouldn't buy that for current dividends / earnings as the dividend if I recall was under 1% yield, however those buying now are just pricing in doubling or whatever multiple of profits / earnings they expect in the next year. Whether that's realistic or not is where big fluctuations happen I guess.

As for XPE, if we have multiple deals getting made with the possibility of millions of chips x $1-2 per chip x several chip makers, it could be anywhere from a few million to tens of millions of revenue in FY 16-17. And that's just getting started so let's say several times that in the year after.
    I think this is still just very cheap especially compared to the closest comparable tech being RAP. That's in a similar position, priced much higher with revenue yet to come. I know their app is really a different industry but there's not many other direct comparisons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.