OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Future - Let's just imagine and discuss, page-27

1. 1,957 Posts.
    Key words for me are , "who knows". Rest assured if it is going to a dollar, games will be played to amass shares all the way up by the manipulators. They seem to be everywhere.

I like how uncomplicated the revenue stream would be here. Its like, build it once and then sell it a billion+ times. Not only that, let other Corporations around the world organise all that and all the problems that come with it while a decent margin continually lands in XPE's bank account.

As for the table provided, looks lovely but how do you put a limit on such a business "IF" its adopted as a standard. Just think basic appliances as one industry of the many industries that ADRC tech can benefit. Then think of the thousands of factories and mega factories around the world and what quantities they collectively produce in a day/month/year and how easily and simply those production lines can be modified to improve their finished product with ADRC. We've been told ADRC can provide a necessary functions 20-30% cheaper than competitors. If its a universal fix in the "Internet Of Things" space, and is the most cost effective solution available and its ready to go now as a low unit cost upgrade, it seems that every Corporation will have to follow suit or else let their competitors get the edge. So it seems like, if one takes it up, they all have to take it up to maintain a level playing field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.