OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Well Intel is a chippie so I think you are talking about two...

1. 90 Posts.
    Well Intel is a chippie so I think you are talking about two separate things they are working on, porting the Intel chip and a MOU we don't know that much about yet. My interpretation is that they are porting our chip on the Intel chip to show them what it can do. Not Intel 'producing' their chip with ADRC for us, not sure we are that far down the road.

Correct me if I am wrong but the 5th of April announcement never mentioned the MOU was a 'Chippie'. It mentioned a MOU with a tech giant and that they would begin porting the ADRC into the 'into the latest chipset developed for IOT devices'. Given that they have mentioned in the MOU that the 'tech giant's' name is remaining suppressed you can pretty much rule Intel out as the MOU partner IMO. I am not 100% sure it is a chippie based on the wording on the announcement, but you could jump to that conclusion based on the business model I suppose.

Demonstrating to Original Equipment Manufactures would be showing the manufacturers of IOT related end products how ADRC can improve their product. So using a chip (Intel, Tellink, whatever) with our ADRC chip ported to it in a light bulb, drone, fridge, whatever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $385 5.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.