HAW 0.00% 6.1¢ hawthorn resources limited

future looking brighter

1. 1,551 Posts.
    Over the last few months the words future and brighter could not have applied to haw, but the events that have played out over the past few weeks indicate to me that haw has indeed a bright future particularly in gold. I am confident that within the next 12-15 months we should be cash flow positivefron our gold activities.
    If sanity prevails with both the directors of haw and lcy a deal that is win win for both parties should be thrashed out on the Mt Bevan lease. In all fairness I cannot see a long term future for haw in this project. We should concentrate on our gold tenements and leave lcy and NMDC to bring Mt Bevan into production.
    Surely it is within the realms of possibility to thrash out a deal on Mt Bevan if all parties want it to happen, a deal that is fair to both parties.
    Haw directors must be willing to accept a reasonable offer for Mt Bevan and equally lcy must put in place a reasonable and fair offer for the 40% balance of Mt Bevan.

If the deal is not done to everyones satisfaction then it places this project in jeopardy for all parties,
    I am not sure in this climate what would constitute a fair deal, but I am sure that a small royalty component say 1-2% and a cash component of say $10-$15m would not be out of place IMO.
    Has anyone else got any sensible comments to make?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 7857 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.