PEN 1.01% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

future looks bright

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Here is a link of ASX companies that YA Global has made funds available too. I invite anyone that thinks that this company is anything other than a company that backs a very large percentage of winners.

If in doubt, look at the charts of these companies, and when they had access to YA Globals funds, and how the majority of share prices performed for many years well after the deal was done.

I think to be fair, If we put aside the obvious affect for some companies that the GFC had on them, which was really just bad timing Imo. Especially for the ones that had funds made available to them just before the GFC hit.

Its pretty noticeable on the charts that most companies have thrived after getting access to funds from YA Global.

Whats looks so encouraging for Pen Imo, is that the Uranium price looks very close to its bottom, so I couldn't think of a better time for Pen to have these sort of funds made available to them. At their beck and call. And mind you if you compare the funds made available to the ASX companies, its pretty clear they like what they see in Pen just from the amount that has been made available.

Anyway check it out for yourselves as always, and look at the charts.

YA GLOBAL LLC, Selected Investments

NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.