EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Future looks good, page-13

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    My broker just got back to me about his tour of the Southport THC site this afternoon and he was very impressed with what he saw, to say the least.

The capability of the facility is phenomenal and is bigger than anything else existing in Australia, the Southern Hemisphere or maybe even the world...

From what he was saying, the general market has no idea what this place is capable of in the manufacturing and processing/extraction of cannabis (120,000 kg oil) and once word gets out, it will be THE company to hold shares in.

The facility’s replacement value is $50m and any competitor who wants to build a lesser facility will spend at least 3-5 years building it.

THC already has it and it’ll be full steam ahead once the licences and appropriate permits are all in order.

All medicinal cannabis competitors who currently might hold all the licences have no such facility and will need to go through the ODC vetting processes like we have once they getting a facility built and up and running.... we’re talking years my friends before they can do jack sh*t...

There’s news to come and I think it’ll start the ball rolling upwards again with its SP...

I’ll see if I can post some pictures of the facility from the inside....very impressive from what I have seen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.