IIQ 1.75% 58.0¢ inoviq ltd

future MCap vs peers, page-7

1. 16,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3813
    I'd say we are a 5 moving to a 9.
    Once the test is validated on Luminex then BD1 will have the data required to "sell" the diagnostic test to
    a. The company that will have the LDT on their books......Sonic Health or similar.
    b. The diagnostic platform we will ultimately end up on......it may not be Luminex. Roche and others.
    The addition of the 2 new board members, especially Johnston, I believe is there to drive this process.
    Johnston would have made a lot of contacts as head Asia Pacific for Johnson & Johnson which I think will be very valuable to BD1 holders.Its worth remembering they also both kicked in 100k for the pleasure.
    I believe BD1 management have left the door open to the last minute to secure the best possible outcome for both the LDT and the platform we end up on all going well.
    I think the next 5-6 months will be pivotal for BD1.....there is nothing to say that if they got a deal too good to refuse that they would not enter in to an agreement before the test is validated, most likely based on outcomes from the validation trials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.010(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $63.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 58.0¢ 56.5¢ $44.48K 76.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3100 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 17159 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.