UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

So thats it. No further approvals from the FDA regarding the...

1. 686 Posts.
    So thats it. No further approvals from the FDA regarding the manufacturing facility?

Could one please provide proof in writing from UNS that SA or other parties would never have "any intention to place orders before the assembly line has been installed"

Also, is there any competitor products that would make UNS products obselete/void?

I know there was the likes of OBJ and a couple others that were developing none intrusive type syringes a year or so ago, however could any product (non intrusive or the likes) be able to deliver key medicines for the big players come to fruitation before UNS was actually fully developed in the industry.

This is not a cross promotion, i am just doing my 100.0% risk assessment.

I still cannot believe the hiring of the new COO. This is definitely the sign for me that something is currently underway. Why would you move from THE big player to the little guy when your already well respected/rich in the industry. For a challenge? I think not. Regardless of no formal announcement by the company, it does not mean that any formal agreements are not currently underway. I held SSN through their dealings with Cheasapeake Energy. It was just under a year before any agreement was highlighted by the company to the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.