AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

At times in the past I have sold a chunk of my AVB's and waited...

1. 13,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    At times in the past I have sold a chunk of my AVB's and waited for re-entry at lower prices. All in the game of both averaging down and also putting a little money into my offshore holiday fund.

Looking at 8,5c now is like looking at a big tender juicey steak and unable to eat it. Eat it now or wait and get the whole beast next week.

But I wouldn't dare try to trade this right now, we appear to be at a stage we have not been at before. Even our most respected chartists got it wrong last week which might suggest we are sailing into uncharted waters.

The last day of July is next Wednesday so we will see the Quarterlies...and maybe more news besides. Either just before or after. Have sat on this for 3 + years and the cake is about to get it's icing.

It's been bloody hard at times to ride those lows, read posts from the pessimists, and wait it out. The next 3+ years should be well worth the past pain and patience.

Next week, quarterlies then a trading halt,re-open 19.4c. I wish.

If we do run hard, don't sell yourselves down the river. let your profits run.. only all imo.

best of luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.