LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Future NAV premium

1. 2,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I was interested in a Magellan managed fund and saw they had a listed trust in MGG.  Most independent observers seem to be mostly positive, with a major caveat that questions the pricing to NAV once the loyalty units are vested (see, eg, https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wires/magellan-s-monster-listed-trust-masterstroke-or-misfire).

The gist of this is that it is that once vested, shareholders are likely to divest of at least some of these shares to cash in on the value of those loyalty units, so putting pressure on liquidity (Magellan says they have mitigation in place to handle this).

A drift to a discount to NAV is predicted (really on the basis of a "norm" for this style of investment and on cost pressures and opportunity scarcity as many observers see the top of the market coming up).

I wonder what the view is of those holders of the loyalty units?  Do you intend to hold or cash in?  While any respoinse in here is likely to be highly biased, its better than any analyst's view from his/her desk!

I note that the Loyalty Units are not tradeable atm?
    Last edited by Mongrel: 04/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $18.96K 1.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1584784 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1210154 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.