AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Hi FolksPositive report. Drilling will be completed September...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Positive report. Drilling will be completed September quarter with drilling results 'released as they become available'

I like that. I like the attitude here. I like the negotiations re the royalty and the drill rig staying on site....after all theres a lot of work to be done. I also liked the fact they renegotiated the drill contract and upgraded the rig.

Seems to me that drilling will be ongoing. Looks like drill results will be forthcoming for the forseeable future....and that means a stready flow of news...and if good we will see re ratings.

241 holes drilled in the 70's 77 holes = mineralisation. they are acting on that info imo.

I cant help but get the feeling that AEX are doing their utmost to 'add value' to this project for someone else to develop it.

The language used in their releases seems to almost be hinting at selling it off or setting it up for a takeover.

Any thoughts on that or am I missing something?

Whatever the case I think we will see over 10 cents by years end.
    I just think there will be a steady flow of drill results and drill results I might add that will be done 'with awareness' and based on historical drilling prior to this campaign.

Folks we are on to something here and this 'medium/advanced project' with 'immense potential' looks to me like it is on a fast track to being packaged up as a measured and indicated resource 'ready to go' with several billion $ attached.

Maybe AEX dont have the capability to develop this. They sure will add value though and promote it and sell it on imo.

Go AEX!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.