PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

If you have a look at the NT Environmental Defenders Office...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    If you have a look at the NT Environmental Defenders Office website, you will see a general reference to the "notice" process. From my reading, the "Notice of Intent to Grant a Mineral Lease" is published in the NT Times.

Here is an example of a recent one published on 26 March. It doesn't relate to ABU of course but is self-explanatory. I assume ABU will feature shortly.

"The Minister for Mines and Energy has caused Notices to be published in the NT News in relation to applications for 4 mineral leases. The Notices are given in accordance with section 71 of the Mineral Titles Act and indicate that the Minister will grant the applications unless any objections are received.

Notices were published in relation to the following localities:

CRAWFORD, BING BONG, BYNOE and PINE CREEK.

Under the Minerals Titles Act landowners have 30 days from the notification date in which to object to the grant of an application. If you would like any further information or details about the land to which the above applications relate, please contact us to arrange an inspection of the relevant Notice."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.