PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

future of abu., page-49

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Cashincline

ABU may be a poor investment but it is a "spec" stock, you can't compare it to investing in the banks which are "blue chip".

It is recommended that all investors in the stock market have a "balanced" portfolio of stocks and a range of stocks to reduce the risks of making a loss.

As a "spec" stock ABU has the potential for its sp to rise 300%+, but there is also a significant risk that it won't.

For the banks to rise 300%+, you'll be waiting a long time, but you will receive a dividend and you can rest assured that you probably won't lose money in these stocks.

Other "spec" stocks have outperformed ABU over the last 2 years, but there are others which have performed much worse. That is the nature of investing in a spec stock.

Advisors will tell you that ABU should never be the main holding in a portfolio in terms of dollars invested. But the rewards may be huge if ABU's sp does take off!

In my portfolio I receive dividends from my blue chip stocks, and I hold 2 other spec stocks for the short term.

Spreading the risk and having some "rock solid" blue chip stocks keeps my portfolio in positive territory.

But, I am very confident that ABU will do well in the long term and I am holding out for a sp of at least 7.5c+.

Go ABU!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $4.5K 3M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 75823422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25637389 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.