PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

future of abu., page-62

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    From what I understand, the primary focus will now be on the Exploratory and resource drilling. To plan and prepare for 30,000 of drilling is quite an involved operation. The inclement weather has made things difficult from a logistic viewpoint and despite a lull in the exploration and mining activities, selecting the appropriate drilling rigs with the requirements needed to test these coarse gold deposits, would also take some planning and time. ABM will need several rigs if they are to complete this programme in a 3 or 4 month window. Furthermore, If the programme has commenced or is due to commence, the company will not release results on a hole by hole basis. Holes have to be surveyed, core has to be logged, photographed, weighed, cut, dispatched to the laboratories, wait in line for assaying then the results will be massaged to prepare resource/reserve estimates which is the aim of this drilling exercise.

Rightly or wrongly, however it is perceived, the direction of the methodology to start mining these orebodies hasd changed. Down the track when real money is required to develop mining operations (the funds provided by Pacific Road Capital (PRC) alone will not cut it and banks will require tight reserve figures before they will lend. I suspect ABM management are aware of this and the directional change has much to do with their decision, not to mention the responsibility they have towards this major lender PRC. I also imagine that PRC would have had a very major say in changing the plan despite a potential control of only 25% of the company.

So, All I can say is - Be patient everyone, as this company will fly! and from the silence in posting, I think most are demonstrating patience.

Cheers,

Helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.