PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

future of abu., page-80

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    I hope that you are right King Vox.

20c puts ABU as a $800m company. That is quite a lot!

The market doesn't appear to like ABU's story now and that may continue even after production?

I'm holding ABU for the longer term, up to 2+ years if all goes to plan. Helmenesh is holding for up to 20 years and will be 92 years old by then! Hopefully for him ABU will be worth many dollars a share in 20 years' time!

Predicting a sp without production having even begun is fraught with danger. I mean, it is very difficult to predict the price of the $Aussie, which several posters had predicted falling from 88c at the time, to around 80c by now, and yet it has gone up to 93.88c, despite what the charts were saying.

Patersons' conservative view would be 5c+ and mine is 7.5c+ for 6 to 12 months' time. If it goes higher that is a bonus.

But 15c to 20c is a long way off, and after reading many posts critical of the ABU board, and they rightly have some justification, ABU would have to be doing a lot of things right to get to that price.

Market sentiment, the POG, the $Aussie, whether Wall street makes some corrections, the amount of Gold being mined by ABU and its joint partners, are amongst many factors that will impact on ABU's sp.

So I am being conservative and looking for a sp of 7.5c as a starting point.

But I am also very aware that there may be other stocks that have the potential to jump up more than 300% in the next 6 to 12 months. I am not so in love with ABU that I won't get out if a better "sure thing" comes along.

Happy investing, it is a tough game. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.