TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Future of Alchemia, page-3

1. 9,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    Hi arcterix

It is a sleepy hollow in OZ and many holders and posters on this forum have been through the whole gambit of ups , downs and delays with Fonda. Don't be put off that it isn't all hyped up as you would expect for a stock at this late stage in a phase 3. Not sure what other forums you are on in the USA but I'd be interested in if there is any chatter at all as there would have been a few stale holders from our last foray into Nasdaq. Perhaps it is these My targets are significantly higher an earlier than your own as I can't see how ACL would be seen as a target upon success and simply partnerships with upfronts , starting many more trials and near term (18 months) income from HA-I . If TL and Santo are doing there jobs these partnerships should be lined up , core details agreed and the duck shoot with a whole lot of announcements should be ready to go from 3 weeks after data lock. followed up 3 months later . I believe TL knows time is precious once the whole bus starts moving and I hope it is reflected in announcements and followed by momentum in the share price. We don't have a lot of shares on issue and I see the extras HH have collected from small holders as making it a tight market after any announcement assuming HH are deep value and not in it for the trade. HH need to keep the bulk as it is the key in leverage to be involved with all parties as a controlling holder in regards to a takeover .

Nasdaq- well ho hum. I see Aussie companies do it and we do it poorly regardless of who is at the helm . There is enough $ from the USA that can invest here and also nothing stops funding via partnerships so doing the whole Nasdaq thing again is a distraction we don't need again until a lot more things are bedded in. Small holders would be diluted to hell with a USA listing ( again) and then blocked from any further participation in issues as it is just not worth trying to do USA and Aus compliant prospectus . The only people advantaged by a USA listing is USA funds who will take a position as they will get local liquidity then play endless short interest games between news etc etc. .

My fears are still based on TL wanting to do it alone as he just can't bear to give away % to a partnership as he knows all the costs and doesn't want to give that margin away. While I agree with him in many aspects he should have the ability to negotiate the best deal on our first products rather than dilute us to hell and recreate a whole large company structure ( empire building) .pushing returns to current holders out years.

Although they have given guidance of the next quarter I don't expect it to be any later than late June or early July and ACL have I assume just done it to stop the direct enquiries they were getting and make sure they are seen to deliver in guided time frames. I was disappointed with the announcements as they haven't updated other trial. I understand they don't like to give exact numbers of people on trial publicly as it is someones life and a bit churlish but since that info has been provided before it has created a unlevel playing field for small players.

HH have thrown a good opportunistic bet down and I don't think they are window dressing till 30 June other .

You keep talking up TL and Santo. Where else do you know them from and have you had any direct dealings? Be great if you can put some more meat in your posts of why you are getting excited and where you are getting any info.

Anyone know just where TL is and who he is chewing the fat with?. Pray it isn't USA brokers as he can talk to them when he has a few more things bedded down or they can do their own research rather than being spoon fed. More important pharmas to be chatting to and our board should be giving clear direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.