AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Future of AVZ is Fantastic

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2788
    I thought it worth beginning a new thread as I am very concerned about the reactions of many following the sale of shares by directors and the amazing drill results just received. I mentioned in a post late yesterday that I had written to ML regarding a few things that were on my mind with regard to AVZ.

Michael kindly phoned me back after 8.30 or so and we had a good long chat about the points he raised.

First and foremost we shareholders are part owners in what will be the largest lithium mine in the world. That is already beyond any doubt in my mind. Michael reminded me that all of the historical geological and metallurgical records from the Belgian period are holding up when compared to the drilling results being achieved. He also reminded me that the metallurgical studies from that period indicated that the Li products tested by the Belgians demonstrated very high quality and low impurity levels. He offered to send me some very large files but as they were in French and despite the best efforts of my high school teachers in the 70's, my French is poor to say the least so I passed on his offer but it does demonstrate the level of research he has done. Probably the only other comment I would make on that subject is that further met testing would be useful for the drills that have reached very deep levels as the Belgians rarely went below about 60m as I understand it.

In relation to Klaus selling his shares it is a fact that 15m of those shares were sold to a "strategic investor" and I guess Klaus decided that if I have sold 15m shares I may as well sell a few more at the same time and top up my bank account. As many have stated already, directors are no different to any other people and they have bills to pay and aspirations of a better life. Lets be really honest and acknowledge that we are also here to make a buck or ten. I know that I am. The sale has happened and we need to move on and keep our eyes on the bigger picture and the prize that awaits investors.

Michael also talked about the fact that the interest from China remains extremely high and he is continuing to promote AVZ to companies in China. He plans to spend a few days in Singapore next week and then onto China for another four weeks marketing our company. I think his only concern is that if the current wave of negativity in the SP continues for too long it could have a negative impact on any takeover that comes our way. I had to agree with him on that and many of the long term PLS holders have seen similar waves of negativity that can go around in circles for days and weeks at a time over something that has upset them. I remind you all that PLS directors have sold shares on numerous occaisions to fund tax bills and their lifestyles. Despite directors selling PLS shares in the long run the share price of PLS is now reflecting the true value at this point in time. I believe it will see $1 in about 8 months time or less. The true value of our takeover stock (AVZ) , based on drill results, should IMHO be around 15 to 18c right now as we wait for a 25 to 30c takeover offer.

All I suggest to investors today is to consider first and foremost the potential size and quality of the four pegmatites in the DRC and hang onto that thought when assessing the value of AVZ. The sale of shares by directors is of no consequence in the long run IMO. I believe that the company has always been positioning AVZ for a takeover and the current scarcity of unallocated hard rock production will ensure that AVZ is a priority target by a number of Chinese companies.

I have a very large holding in AVZ and dont expect to be holding it by Xmas.
    Cheers W2

PS opportunities like this dont come often and it takes foresight and courage to grasp that opportunity. Please Do Some Research OUTSIDE of HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.