BWN 0.00% 59.0¢ bhagwan marine limited

I don't see any upside with the current dealThe funding is...

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I don't see any upside with the current deal

The funding is purely a pseudo-takeover - It is in tranches which are not compulsory or made according to a fixed time frame, and yet allows bhushan to gain control and do what it wants with BWN

I was initially a fan of the deal (as i understood it) - but this was a different deal! They've changed it on us. They don't even have control yet, and they're already changing it on us - what will things be like when they are in control?

First, they said they were funding every single cost 'til mine development i.e. BWN free-carried. Under this scenario, the MOU/cap is almost justified, given the money that would be put on the table (if it were put on the table)

- but then, without shareholder approval or any warning, the wording is changed and instead of funding 'til a mine development scenario, it's now only a commitement to the PFS stage!

That's just plain ludicrous, that they would change a clause which will significantally impact BWN's future and not even give shareholders an honest, true and transparrent announcment with all the details

Then you have the addition of other EPC's to the agreement, bhushan to the board, dodgy accounting... the problems only started when bhushan came on board

The list goes on

I agree that there are plenty of positives and great upside in BWN and its assets - but the upside has nothing to do with bhushan. In my opinion, they are mutually exclusive

With quality assets like ours and a serious partner, we should be well and truely in the BFS stage now- not waiting on a resource estimate and a shady deal that is yet to eventuate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $162.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.5¢ 59.0¢ $12.92K 21.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4115 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.