ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Future of Company Leadership

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Given the recent events on ECT I was looking to take a straw poll to see the likelihood of the current leadership being replaced at the AGM and some new leadership staff to take over and hopefully reverse the current SP dilemma.

As we know the SP started the year around 8 times the current share price. It was at this time the company was looking to finalise its first-of-a-kind deal in India incorporating 2 large Indian PSUs. This deal was then withdrawn by the company when NMDC did not approve the RCA and also posted some rather cutting remarks regarding ECT to the Indian media.

While it looks over for the team they believe they could salvage the deal and they've recently attempted to with SAIL (or some other entity) replacing NMDC. In my opinion, with the expiry of the matmor patent and the matmor retort patent it looks unlikely. The company's other tech Hydromor also looks to be barely bench scale. Even if this Hydromor were superior, when it comes to balance sheets, something alleged not to be as good like Matmor that has been rigorously tested (at least I believe so according to ECT) for free always beats something slightly better that is hundreds of thousands or millions more expensive to buy, test and develop. All just IMO.

With that, please respond (if you are comfortable) on whether or not there should be a leadership change or if you think the performance thus far is enough for the current leadership to keep going.
    Last edited by SatinTape: 21/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $471 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19992372 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8767736 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3331782
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.