GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

future of gda, page-2

1. 2,776 Posts.
    Hi snake,

As with all stocks a hard question to answer re price in 12 months. It is a junior exploration company which makes it more speculative. Currently the share price has been hammered but overall the many companies have copped it too - have a look at KCN and RSG as examples and those have resources (they are gold and not iron ore). Generally the higher the speculation the more the price suffers in down turns. Note it has sold down on low volume.

Personally, i believe it has potential for high reward, if and when profitable resource can be found. I have a long term view with this company and a small position, so can afford to wait. That is a risk i am prepared to take.

You can call it what you want. It would not be unreasonable to call it a 'dog' at this moment if you are only looking at the share price and considering nothing else. I do not see it as that.

Consider all companies start somewhere and have many hurdles to overcome on their journey. Some make it and some some dont - i dont know of any mismanagement or what management does on a day to day basis, i think it is going through early days and a turbulent market. As with all junior exploration companies there could be a fund rasing for future developement, i am happy with that. I think there could be possibly large reward in the future so i hold.

Hope this helps - cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.