GDA 7.14% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

future of gda, page-9

1. 64 Posts.
    The list of companies that have had losses are long, GDA is not the only one to suffer, in my watch list I have 18 stocks that have lost between 30% to 60% in the last few months, only 4 have increased in share price with 1 at the same price it started at.

Losses and gains are going to be different for everyone, it depends on when you bought and at what price, but my point is that a large part of the market is down, as others have said, what do you want GDA to do, there is no magic rabbit to pull from a hat, it can't double the share price with good news in a falling market, and not everyone is unhappy, I am sure that the people buying in at these prices will be more than pleased when things turn around.

Fear is a factor in turning prices down, people panic and sell, it has been explained as the mob mentality, the price drops and people run with the mob. It works both ways and you will see the mob buy high not wanting to miss out and then the mob selling low scared they will lose more and more, this happens with every stock not just GDA.

People should not enter the market if they can't afford to lose the money they buy with, or to hang on in bad times, as for the price in 12months, who knows, but I am certain it will peak to the same highs it has before and even make new highs, history shows this will happen over and over.

I am not here to talk GDA up or down, just to say it as I see it, I don't think GDA is as bad as some other HC members are saying, I have no idea why when they hold no stock at all they chose to constantly inform us how bad it is, it's as if they want the prices to continue to fall, just so they can say I told you so, I have not checked but I wonder if these same people are on other threads bagging stocks that have fallen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $34.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $42.08K 155.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.