KPG 1.62% $7.28 kelly partners group holdings limited

Call me blindly optimistic but I'm thinking:1. Just landed in LA...

1. 756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Call me blindly optimistic but I'm thinking:

1. Just landed in LA and focused on building another fortress similar to Sydney (per statements Brett has made on interviews) - Texas deal notwithstanding
    2. Interest from American long-term investors now with OTC trading who I expect will keep the share price high even in the case of a short-term hiccup to earnings. Brett's focus on quality shareholders means more long-term shareholders who have a 20+ year time horizon.

At the end of the day it comes down to trusting Brett knows what he is doing. He's been doing this over 20 years with a laser focus on acquiring and optimising accounting firms. Hear him speak about his values and integrity, I challenge someome to name a more trustworthy CEO on the ASX. He is extremely competent in this area, and has a VERY well-founded confidence in his own competence. The future of KPG cannot be plotted exactly but it is very bright.

Full disclosure I am a true believer, my portfolio is now over 72% KPG. Not selling anything. Diamond Hands.

This recent interview is quite good:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.28
Change
-0.120(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $327.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.43 $7.45 $7.28 $158.2K 21.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47 $7.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.00 6127 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.