ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Future of Kuannersuit, page-10

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Good Morning Gpoe,
    I do agree with what you say.
    I feel a little more optimistic about this government announcement to the media than most of the posts I have read. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but we shall see by the time of the AGM. I noted the following:
    Firstly, there was no mention of Arbitration in the announcement; this to me could say that the GoG is trying to avoid Arbitration - for one thing, it would be costly. The only way to avoid Arbitration as I see it, is for GML to receive a positive result.
    Secondly, I believe GML have already applied for an exploitation permit. The GoG must decide if this application is contrary to the uranium ban legislation, or whether it is exempt as it was applied for prior to the ban legislation. This is essentially the subject of the Arbitration proceedings I believe.
    The draft decision by the GoG will probably also answer the long awaited White Paper reply and they will need good reasons to reject the application and avoid Arbitration.
    Overall, I'm more optimistic. I can't see how this project can be rejected given current world turmoil and the great need by the west for REE's and the pressures from the EU etc.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $4.599K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 362960 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 9280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.