ETM 0.00% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Future of Kuannersuit, page-17

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Hi gafia

I agree with what you say

Yes they are trying to avoid the Arbitration by going back to due process (Aren't we already in due process with a timeline of end of Summer) as noted the timeline 6 months will take us to November. how can they then justify to all the legal costs they will be incurring and already have....quite simply they can't afford it...
    GML submitted the White Paper in November after following the guidelines as set by IA and Public Hearings.
    IA has just been playing games clearly the Uranium Ban is not unanimous and large support for the mine exists particularly amongst SIK and others wanting to develop a mining industry and jobs etc..

However the Lawyers are now involved and will not be going away till the matter is resolved....as well as the likelihood of having an action for Compensation.....

The obvious solution is a "Compromise and Collaboration"

Greenland has a huge opportunity a very large Island with a small population of 56000 rich in resources....
    4 times bigger than France and about 1/4 the size of Australia.

Clearly from the recent release from SIK union leader the lack of performance from all parties regarding workers and job creation and a mining industry has not happened.

The last thing I think they need is lots of small projects scattered up and down the coast as mooted by Naaja Nathanielsen but projects large enough to produce the income they need to start making a significant difference to their Coffers That is close to major part of the population...After 15 years oft talk and no action this needs to be happening NOW...

This will then put the Country in a position to fix many of its Social and environmental issues.
    Create Jobs and other business opportunities close to an available workforce..and importantly be more easily monitored....

The fact that they have now released this statement about the White Paper with a timeline shows that things have change since the new coalition and the appointment of lawyers has put it all now in a different perspective for IA.

I think that the existing licence falls due for renewal about December or early 2023 not sure... However with the lawyers now involved the licence will be renewed it certainly won't be cancelled with the likelihood of compensation and 15 years of GoG approval to progress...

I am much more confident now that that things will start to progress positively.

Both GoG and GML will have a WIN

"Go Thor"

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28286 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 334662 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.