ETM 0.00% 3.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

From todays ASX announcement it would seem that they are...

1. 2,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    From todays ASX announcement it would seem that they are attempting to circumvent the Arbitration and make the decision within the parliament in relation to......
    "exploitation permit is contrary to Inatsisartutlov no. 20 of 1 December 2021 prohibiting preliminary investigation, investigation and exploitation of uranium, etc."

As we are aware this act was enacted outside of GML's terms of agreement.....

Therefore one can interpret it in 2 ways...

A: That the government believes that it can enforce it's new legislation within the parliament and take it too the wire that would come down to the date of the act versus what the GoG believes it can do......
    B: based on GML's "Special Terms" and developments so far it is outside of the new legislation and
    Therefore must be approved.....

C: trying to make the decision without legal action however the No20 act doesn't change the fact that if it is enforced then GML IMO have the right to Sue GoG

D: GML license renewal cannot be denied whilst legal proceedings are in hand and Arbitration...

White Paper seems at this point to be irrelevant..... and again it would seem that we are back to the argument that started this election in the first place December 2020...At that time Jensen of Siumut clearly stating that if GML passes all the issues under its current agreement then it must be approved.....

So we are back to a new coalition with a whole new set of different circumstances regarding increased demand for "Critical Minerals" and the war in Ukraine. China still in control of virtually all rare Earth Supply processing. The world desperate and working quickly to fix...

All the Public Servants in Greenland I am sure cannot do without their technology computers I-Phones TV's
    and will want electric Snow machines and all the technology supplied to them by the Danes....

As they don't really earn any income without support

I think that GML are correct to continue with the legal process and take the steps they have today with the ASX announcement and continue to keep the pressure on them.....as letting thef Greenland government of off the hook to decide over the next few months is an unknown factor even though it could be positive for GML nobody knows.

I was still reading a different tone in the GoG release however it seems that the "White Paper maybe stalled" based on GML response in regard to due process.... However they do have all the paperwork including White Paper which has to be responded to.

Remember how they have conducted themselves over the last 10-15 years and so far achieved nothing of benefit for workers. Maybe SIK making moves could make them sit up a bit... However you still have Nathanielsen and Paviesen (who if I remember took leave) Lets see what the GoG say about GML response. Not forgetting that the lawyers are involved and this move by the government could be another tactic...

AGM in a couple weeks and maybe some more concrete news on the way forward...

"How A Society Can Choose to Succeed or FAIL"

"Compromise and Collaboration"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $5.294K 157.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57379 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 547915 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ 32629
Last updated 15.30pm 24/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.