TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Future of LWP

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi all,

This stock has been a nightmare for me as I invested majority of my saving back in the hyped up "this if too cheap to be a 10c stock, it is worth 20c" days when Ziggy was making it the holy grail etc.

Anyways I am still holding on my 6mill shares and don't really know what to do. I feel like I have accepted it as a loss and just keep holding on to them and hope someone actually buys LWP out and does something with the tech or if LWP actually start manufacturing and selling the product. Most likely a 0.0001% chance of that happening but still a chance.

It is actually really sad what happened and that many people got hit bad on the losses. I really hope there is a heaven and a hell, because Ziggy deserves to burn in hell for eternity.

I really hope LWP will soon release an actual plan/statement on what their short and long term plans are without fuking around.

I personally believe that the oil industry will keep going until the last drop of oil/gas has been sucked out of this planet as the industry is employing millions of people world wide and with the oil giants having a big say on politics it will never change. Goes for the same for driverless cars....never going to happen(maybe public transport), the police/government will lose way too much revenue on speeding fines.

well thats my little vent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.