CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Future of Medicinal Cannabis

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi @mechanic. Mate, like you, I am a believer in the 'product' having walked my own personal medical journey to restorative health using a combination of traditional modalities and Western medicine..so, as you can imagine, Andrew K., and I, have had some really good talks over these past 2.5 years about the health benefits that can be derived from the Cannabis plant.

As to the downward pressure on the Australian Cannabis Index and what is causing it, I am of the opinion that there are many contributing factors that could be at play here creating a possible "storm event" on share prices. I have attached two diagrams of the ASX Cannabis Index below. You and other members are welcome to draw your own conclusions.

I did not mention this in my first post as I was just talking about the rep position, but as a shareholder, who invested in this industry to see people helped, I am extremely disappointed and not happy with how prices have fallen so dramatically over these past 2 years, not just in this stock.   

Where will this all be heading???....I have had a lot of good discussions with players in the industry and will be happy to add some viewpoints.

NOTE: *Any notes/numbers/diagrams in the following tables are for my personal use only*. Stock graphs courtesy of www.asx.com.au.
    To enlarge the diagrams just click on each table.

Main 1.jpg

Main 2.jpg   
    *Comments are posted as opinions and are not investment advice. Fact check and DYOR.*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.